WTTI offers tuition assistance under the following student financial aid programs:
- Federal Direct Loans (Subsidized, Unsubsidized, and Parent Plus)
- Federal Pell Grant Program
- Federal Supplemental Education Opportunity Grant Program (SEOG)
Financial Aid is based on an academic year of 900 hours and/or 30 weeks. Programs less than 900 hours are prorated.
FAFSA is the abbreviated name for the form that students use to apply for federal student financial aid. To receive student financial aid, you need to fill out a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) every school year. The Department of Education processes these applications and determines your eligibility for federal funds. Our financial aid advisor will be glad to help you complete and submit your application, or you may complete and submit your application for student financial aid online at FAFSA on the web.
View this video for information on how to complete the FAFSA.
Other sources of financial assistance:
- Veterans Educational Assistance Benefits (VA)
- Work force Investment Act (WIA)
- Trade Act of 1974 and Pursuant Amendment of 2002 (TAA)
- Office of Vocational Rehabilitation (OVR)
Contact our financial aid advisor.
Request Welding School Information